1/10 RC Mercedes-Benz 190E, 2.5-16 Evo.II Team Zakspeed Touring Car Kit, TT-01 Type-E Chassis
This is a R/C car replica of the 1992 Diebels-Alt sponsored Team Zakspeed Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evo.II as it competed in the 1992 DTM racing series in Germany.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-01 Type E entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-01E chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. In addition to the TT-01E being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4 wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce an excellent drive. Gold color 6-spoke wheels are paired with racing slick tires for the finishing touch, while a host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to soup up the TT-01 Type-E!
Required to Complete: 2-channel radio, Tamiya PS spray paint, 7.2volt battery, and compatible charger.
- The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem.
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
- 6 spoke wheels (same design as Celica GT-Four '97 Monte-Carlo - Item 50770) are molded in gold, and paired with slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system which offers easy handling.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- 1/10 scale 4WD on-road RC model assembly kit
- Length:445mm, Width: 184mm, Height: 137mm, Wheelbase: 257mm
- Chassis Type: TT-01E
- Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
- Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
- Bearings: Plastic bushing
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers: Included
- Differential Type: F/R 3-Bevel Differentials Gear
- Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
- Motor: 540-brushed type
- Shock Damper: Friction type
- Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone